KERAMIKA which was held from 18th to 21st April, is a platform for participants to present and promote their latest products in the vibrant market of Indonesia and the region, where Talleres Cortés S.L. together with its representative in the area, were able to show their new relief designs for precision moulds, especially suitable for inkjet printing systems.
Indonesia’s growing economy, along with its ability to produce high quality ceramic, makes it attractive to many companies. Its growing strong local consumption and low export volume suggests that there is great potential for local manufacturers to produce more for export, so quality providers are required as Talleres Cortés S.L. because:
• Indonesia is one of the major ceramic producing countries in the world and has a total production capacity of 370 million square meters, after China, Italy, Spain, Turkey and Brazil.
• Indonesia has an abundance of natural resources and raw materials for ceramics, such as clays, feldspar and silica sand, along with skilled labor and a large domestic consumption of quality ceramic.
• The Ceramic Industry Association of Indonesia (ASAKI) predicts that domestic ceramics industry will grow between 15% – 20% this year, driven by the rapid growth of the property market and thus increasing the demand for floor.
• The total value of sales (turnover) in the ceramic industry Indonesia reached Rp 4.6 trillion (or U.S. $ 500 million) in the first quarter of 2012.
• Per capita consumption of 1.2 square meters is relatively low compared to neighboring countries
• Indonesia produces high quality products and is export oriented. These exports are relatively low amounts currently due to strong domestic demand, thus attracting potential importers of Indonesian products.
KERAMIKA is considered the regional business platform for international suppliers and manufacturers to expand its business in Indonesia. The local ceramic industry can benefit from all the action within companies networking and establishing new international business partnerships at KERAMIKA where Talleres Cortés S.L. has won international recognition because the quality of their relief designs for precision moulds and their punches, moulds, …
Source: Keramika web page.